Learn from fertility expert, Kirsten Karchmer about how to find your fertility formula, what your cycle is telling you and what areas you can work on to improve your natural fertility.
In this episode, we interview Kirsten Karchmer (Founder & CEO of Conceivable and Viv Wellness) about her unique approach to infertility, built after 20 years treating over 10,000 infertile couples.
We learn how to combine both a western and eastern approach to fertility and about all the factors that could be affecting your fertility.
Kirsten talks about the importance of taking fertility tracking or charting to the next level (an interactive level) and how to investigate your menstrual cycle for indicators of ways to boost your natural fertility.
We talk about how it’s not necessarily one element that needs changing, but many small levers that need identifying and tweaking to improve fertility.
Going in-depth into these ‘levers’, we talk about diet, exercise, reading your cycle, stress, menstrual symptoms, cervical discharge and what changes you can make in each of these areas that can add up to a huge difference in your overall and fertility health.
Finally, Kirsten tells us how she uses fertility herbs to boost effectiveness by up to 500%. She says that there are ‘no herbs that are good for fertility’ in a general sense, but that they need to be tailored to the individual and part of the menstrual cycle.
You can learn more about the unique Conceivable personalised fertility formula here -https://www.conceivable.com/
In this episode:
- What’s the difference between the over 600 fertility tracking apps out there and Conceivable’s unique fertility formula
- The myth that ovulation day is the best day for conception and that some ovulation kits miss the important window just prior to ovulation
- The correlation between stress and fertility and how reducing stress needs to be part of your fertility formula
- The link between the stress hormone ‘cortisol’ and low progesterone
- The symptoms of low progesterone
- How a cycle length of fewer than 26 days and more than 32 days can decrease the likelihood of conception by 50%
- How cramping, PMS and is correlated with infertility
- The importance of drinking enough water for producing
cervicaldischarge, which is an important measure of your fertility
- How diet, especially high sugar and high carbohydrates, is damaging to our natural fertility
- Which fertility herbs can help your fertility and how they need to be tailored to the individual and part of the menstrual cycle
- How a customised intervention or a personalised fertility formula can be the most effective way to boost your fertility formula
You may also like:
- Podcast EP2 – Stress & Fertility
- Podcast EP24 – Quick guide to your fertility diet
- 41 ways to improve your natural fertility
- Why cervical mucous is the number one thing you need to be aware of when tracking ovulation and trying to get pregnant
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Learn about the Conceivable fertility formula
- Contact Kirsten directly here – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our Monday motivational posts and Friday funnies and so much more!
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.