Listen to Monica’s heartbreaking journey through 5 IVF cycles, miscarriage and stillbirth. We talk about love, loss and how you can make IVF a better experience
We love sharing fertility stories and are excited to share Monica’s journey through successful IVF cycles and sadly how 2 cycles ended in loss.
We talk openly about baby loss and how this affected Monica and her relationship.
As an IVF Support Coach following her experiences, Monica shares her tips to journey through IVF in a better way.
In this episode:
- Monica’s fertility story
- Multiple IVF cycles
- Early miscarriage
- The effect of grief on relationships
- Tips to weather the storm of IVF
- 2WW tips
- Colouring Mandalas for IVF
You may also like:
- EP23 – Managing emotions during IVF – https://yourfertilityhub.com/managing-emotions-ivf/
- EP14 – You’re more than just a number – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-14-you-are-more-than-just-a-number-at-your-fertility-clinic-or-doctor/
- EP41 – Pressing refresh on your fertility journey – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-41-refresh-thinking/
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- The IVF Planner – A Personal Journal to Organize Your Journey Through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) With Love and Positivity by Monica Bivas – https://amzn.to/35Vs6We
- EP37 – Bianca’s strategies for surviving IVF and surrogacy – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-37-bianca-surrogacy/
- EP4 – Interview with Priya on getting a second opinion – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-4-interview-priya-seeking-second-opinion-fertility/
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/join-toolbox/
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our regular inspiration and information and so much more!
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/yourfertilityhub
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yourfertilityhub/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com.au/yourfertilityhub/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjEG761nvI3WNT9J3j0IYw
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Infertility isn’t a path you have to walk alone.
Your Fertility Toolbox brings you the support & emotional health tools you’ve been searching for.
Tools, Community, & Support to help you not only weather the storm of infertility but THRIVE!
Your Fertility Toolbox is a web-based app and online fertility wellness centre that helps women trying to conceive endure and overcome the challenges of infertility through community support, coaching, and MIND+BODY tools.