A bonus podcast for women TTC with some helpful tips for stress relief and mindset management during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this short episode, we chat about how to cope with the added stress of the COVID-19 pandemic when you’re already stressed from your fertility journey.
We know that cycles have been cancelled or postponed, medications are hard to get hold of and it leaves even more uncertainty in your life.
We go through some small helpful tips to help you reduce stress, manage anxiety and to help you focus your mindset on the present moment.
In this episode:
- The added stress that the pandemic is causing the infertility community
- Ways to manage stress
- Where to put your focus during self isolation
- Where to get support
- How to reach us for further support
You may also like:
- EP2 – Stress & Fertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-episode-2-stress-fertility/
- EP5 – 3 quick techniques for calming – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-5-3-quick-relaxation-techniques-for-fertility-calm/
- EP21 – Mindfulness: Your secret weapon during infertility – http://yourfertilityhub.com/mindfulness-secret-weapon-fertility/
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Email Karenna directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fertility Coaching – Book your call here – https://yourfertilityhub.com/fertility-coaching/
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/join-toolbox/
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our regular inspiration and information and so much more!
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/yourfertilityhub
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yourfertilityhub/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com.au/yourfertilityhub/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjEG761nvI3WNT9J3j0IYw
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.