Infertility is just so hard and all-consuming. It’s hard to see outside of it and the negativity is hard to overcome.
In episode 8 of the podcast, we talk all about gratitude and how establishing a daily gratitude practice can transform your everyday experience on your fertility journey.
“It is not joy that makes us grateful.
It is gratitude that makes us joyful”
We chat about how finding the little things that you can feel grateful for you in your life starts to build happiness and lifts your mood.
Join Your Fertility Toolbox to learn more about gratitude and your fertility and for your free gratitude diary template.
In this episode:
- A little podcast about the little things in life you can be grateful for right now
- Understanding what you can be grateful about during infertility
- Learning how to implement a daily gratitude practice
- What you can expect when you do
- About a free gratitude diary template available soon in Your Fertility Toolbox
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.