Accessing emotional support during infertility is proven to reduce stress, anxiety and depression and to help people on their journey to getting pregnant, so why doesn’t everyone know this?!
In today’s podcast, I’m getting pretty honest and I open about how I feel we’re just not valuing emotional support enough on an individual level and within the fertility industry. In my view, emotional support should be a core component of anyone’s fertility journey – everyone should have access to support and ways to make them feel better.
So I’m calling it and starting ‘a caring revolution’ where we place value on the emotional side of going through infertility. Listen in to find out more!
In this episode:
- Celebrating Episode 50
- How I wept and shouted ‘Why the **** doesn’t everyone know this?’ before I started Your Fertility Hub
- We’ve come far, but no where near far enough
- Women aren’t valuing the role of their emotions and emotional wellbeing on an individual level
- As an industry and society, we’re not valuing the major impact emotional support can have on anyone going through infertility
- The caring revolution starts now!
You may also like:
- EP1 – Emotional support (the start!) – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-episode-1-emotional-side-fertility-important/
- EP49 – The importance of emotional support during fertility treatment. Interview with Dr Lavy and Samantha Lavy – https://yourfertilityhub.com/importance-emotional-support-fertility-treatment/
- EP47 – Dr Domar on the importance of emotional support – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-47-is-this-the-way-to-beat-infertility/
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- EP2 – Stress & Fertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-episode-2-stress-fertility/
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/join-toolbox/
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our regular inspiration and information and so much more!
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/yourfertilityhub
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yourfertilityhub/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com.au/yourfertilityhub/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjEG761nvI3WNT9J3j0IYw
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Infertility isn’t a path you have to walk alone.
Your Fertility Toolbox brings you the support & emotional health tools you’ve been searching for.
Tools, Community, & Support to help you not only weather the storm of infertility but THRIVE!
Your Fertility Toolbox is a web-based app and online fertility wellness centre that helps women trying to conceive to endure and overcome the challenges of infertility through community support, coaching, and MIND+BODY tools.