In this heart-breaking interview, we delve into Paige’s IVF journey and learn how for her, the anxiety didn’t stop at the 2 pink lines
Listening to Paige talk about her IVF journey is like opening a door to a world so many couples are going through behind the scenes.
She kindly walks us through every step of her journey, how it felt, how she coped and how difficult she found managing other people (more so than the negative pregnancy results!)
Touching on miscarriage and feelings of loss, the interview also continues into Paige’s pregnancy as for her she couldn’t quite believe the pregnancy after all the trauma of infertility. She opens up about how she felt in complete denial right up until the birth of her twins.
Finally, we chat about how Paige and her friend Lauren have started ‘Kindly & Co’ to help people show compassion and love for others, including specific cards and gifts for women TTC.
In this episode:
- Paige’s heartbreaking infertility story
- IVF – the ups and downs
- The difficulties of managing other people
- Pregnancy Anxiety
- Life on the other side of infertility
You may also like:
- EP19 – Poppy’s emotional fertility journey – https://yourfertilityhub.com/poppys-fertility-story/
- EP4 – Priya’s fertility story – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-4-interview-priya-seeking-second-opinion-fertility/
- EP11 – Finding ways to remember babies lost through miscarriage and late-term loss – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-11-remembrance-for-miscarriage-and-baby-loss/
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Kindly & Co – Paige’s online store providing empathy cards and artisan gift hampers that help to let your loved ones know that you care.https://www.kindlyandco.com.au/
- EP 8 – Gratitude and Fertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/podcast-8-gratitude-can-dramatically-improve-feel-today/
- Fertility Coaching – Book your call here – https://yourfertilityhub.com/fertility-coaching/
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility – https://yourfertilityhub.com/join-toolbox/
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our regular inspiration and information and so much more!
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/yourfertilityhub
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yourfertilityhub/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com.au/yourfertilityhub/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjEG761nvI3WNT9J3j0IYw
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Infertility isn’t a path you have to walk alone.
Your Fertility Toolbox brings you the support & emotional health tools you’ve been searching for.
Tools, Community, & Support to help you not only weather the storm of infertility but THRIVE!
Your Fertility Toolbox is a web-based app and online fertility wellness centre that helps women trying to conceive endure and overcome the challenges of infertility through community support, coaching, and MIND+BODY tools.