Hear about Bianca’s 13-year infertility journey, what helped her survive, what she tried and how international surrogacy was finally the answer to creating her family.
Bianca’s 13-year battle with infertility taught her so much. In this in-depth podcast
Her heartbreaking story finally comes to an end after a successful surrogacy pregnancy with twins in Ukraine. We chat about the difficulties of international surrogacy and Bianca shares how she has now written down all she learnt about both IVF and international surrogacy in Ukraine in two detailed guidebooks (links below).
Bianca also opens up about how she was plagued with depression at times and how she worked hard to keep it at bay.
In this episode:
- Bianca’s 13-year infertility battle
- What she tried along the way
- How their search took them international
- The difficulties of international surrogacy
- Surrogacy success in Ukraine
- How the lessons learned during infertility now translate into parenting
You may also like:
- EP4 – Priya’s infertility journey
- EP10 – Sue’s 10-year infertility battle
- International surrogacy options for Australians
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Bianca’s Website ‘Where’s my stork?’
- Bianca’s book ‘My Ukrainian Surrogacy Journey’
- Bianca’s book ‘IVF – A Detailed Guide’
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.