Learn about the power of fertility affirmations and listen to Devan’s 4-year infertility journey and how she uses fertility affirmations to support her positive mindset.
We love fertility affirmations at Your Fertility Hub – they’re an incredibly powerful tool to help you change your mindset and be more positive.
In this podcast, we learn about what affirmations are and how they work by creating new neural pathways in the brain – changing your automatic thinking to the new more positive route. In just 2-3 weeks time, you can see massive change.
We interview Devan from Instagram channel ‘Fertility Affirmations’ to learn about her 4-year fertility struggle and how she has used affirmations to support her positive mindset.
Devan also shares how important meditation and visualisation has been to her and how she now advises anyone in the 2WW like she is to try meditation even if they think it’s not for them or they won’t be able to do it.
Learn the results of Devan’s Day-6 pregnancy test too!
In this episode:
- What is a fertility affirmation?
- How affirmations change the neural pathways in your brain
- Devan’s 4-year fertility journey
- Their miscarriage and how she picked herself up
- Her premonition that IVF was always on the cards for them
- The power of positive thinking
- How Devan has used affirmations on her journey
- Devan’s ‘Fertility Affirmations’ channel on Instagram
- The amazing TTC community on Instagram
- Devan’s advice to anyone in the 2WW – Two Week Wait
You may also like:
- EP35 – Erin’s lessons learned through infertility
- EP4 – Priya’s Fertility Story
- Free two-week wait (2WW) meditation
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Devan’s Instagram Channel
- Fertility Affirmation Cards available for purchase from our shop
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.