How do you keep going when it feels like you’re never going to get pregnant?! Hear our expert tips for keeping motivated on your fertility journey.
In this episode, we celebrate the first birthday of the Your Fertility Hub Podcast and thank our amazing listeners as we hit 10,000 downloads. We ask you to like, subscribe and go a step further – to share the podcast with someone in the infertility community – whether that be in your medical team or at your clinic, personally or in an online group. Help us share the message of how to support yourself emotionally during infertility!
Now onto today’s topic – keeping motivated on your fertility journey!
- How do you keep going in the face of so much adversity?
- How do you pick yourself up after a failed cycle or another monthly disappointment?
- How do you maintain hope when everything is telling you it’s not going to happen?
There are so many questions
We talk about how it’s your underlying faith or believe in becoming a mum that is the foundation of your motivation and that it’s ok to nurture that hope. Many of us try to protect ourselves with negative thoughts in case of a negative outcome, but often it doesn’t soften the blow if the outcome is negative and means you are living amongst negativity! So, we talk about being positive and keeping that hope alive.
Next, we turn to some specific strategies to help your mindset and help you stay strong on your journey.
In this episode:
- Celebrating one year and 10,000 downloads of the Your Fertility Hub Podcast
- What is your underlying belief about the outcome of your fertility journey?
- How you can nurture the hope that one day you will become a mum or get pregnant
- How reading other people’s fertility stories can really help you feel less isolated and motivate you to keep going
- Focusing on the small steps in your journey
- The benefits of taking a break
- Life outside infertility – remembering your passions, hobbies and helping others
- Supporting yourself and your support team
- Finding ways to relax
You may also like:
- EP16 – Goal Setting during infertility
- EP15 – Changing negative thoughts to boost your natural fertility
- 10 tips for a healthy mindset during infertility
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Your Fertility Stories
- EP20 – Keeping the faith during fertility
- Ep 19 – Poppy’s fertility journey
- EP18 – Top tips for relationships during infertility
- EP28 – Your Fertility Mindset
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our Monday motivational posts and Friday funnies and so much more!
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Infertility isn’t a path you have to walk alone.
Your Fertility Toolbox brings you the support & emotional health tools you’ve been searching for.
Tools, Community, & Support to help you not only weather the storm of infertility but THRIVE!
Your Fertility Toolbox is a web-based app and online fertility wellness centre that helps women trying to conceive endure and overcome the challenges of infertility through community support, coaching, and MIND+BODY tools.