Listen in for some tips to help support a healthy, positive mindset during infertility from mindset coach, Sam Hearne.
In this episode, we talk to mindset and anxiety coach Sam Hearne from ‘A Happy Mind’ about her own personal infertility journey and her top tips to keeping on top of your mindset.
Mindset is one of the toughest parts of a fertility journey and it’s hard to journey the rollercoaster in a positive way, however, there are some techniques that can really support you to journey in a healthy way.
Sam talks us through her feelings and how she has kept on top of her fertility mindset. She shares her top tips and how to pick yourself up on a bad day!
In this episode:
- What is
- How you can choose positively for your
- A step-by-step approach to picking yourself up after a bad day
- How mindfulness works
- Where to start with mindfulness and meditation
- How the Spice Girls can help!
You may also like:
- EP15 – Changing negative thought patterns to boost your natural fertility
- EP21 – Mindfulness, the secret weapon for your fertility
- EP23 – Managing emotions during IVF
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Sam’s Website – ‘A Happy Mind’
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our Monday motivational posts and Friday funnies and so much more!
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.