Caroline’s faith has led her through her own fertility journey and she now inspires thousands of others with her approach
Watch the video interview here
You are going to love meeting Caroline in this episode! Caroline is an infertility blogger who’s faith has supported her through her own 6-year battle with infertility and has led her to now inspire and support thousands of other women worldwide.
Caroline’s fertility story started not long after her wedding when tests revealed she had a pituitary tumour and her husband azoospermia (no sperm). They were told it was impossible for them to have children naturally.
She lent on God for guidance and he told her to write a blog. Several years later and this blog (In Due Time) has
In this episode, we talk through Caroline’s personal fertility journey and also ask the tough questions about faith and fertility. She opens up about the hard days when she doesn’t always understand God’s path for her, but how her journey has actually deepened her faith and relationship with God.
“I believe you can choose to run away from the Lord or run to him.”
We talk about how even if you’re not religious, that infertility challenges you and becomes a spiritual journey. That the lack of answers drives you to question life’s fundamentals and your faith in life and love.
She suggests that the fertility journey “can be good if we choose that” and offers her advice on how you can achieve this. She talks about not putting your life on hold,
In this episode:
- Faith and Fertility – how to keep the faith and how your faith can support you
- How starting her blog has transformed her life
- Caroline’s personal fertility journey
- How even if you’re not religious yourself, you can find
faithto sustain you on your journey
- Caroline’s advice to others
- The incredible role a support group can play for you
You may also like:
- EP17 – Finding direction on your fertility journey (Free meditation)
- Top relationship tip during infertility (Free download)
- How gratitude can transform how you feel during your fertility journey
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Caroline’s Blog – ‘In Due Time’
- Moms in the Making – A faith-based support group. Check out the locations of their support groups across North America, the dates for their virtual groups and also the upcoming conference in Dallas in October 2018.
- EP10 – Interview with Sue about her fertility journey
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
Connect with us on social media:
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Support for your fertility journey
Join the Toolbox community for access to our exclusive, secret Facebook group where you can get tips, recommendations and support from women all over the world. Also, you get