Finding ways to remember or mark your miscarriage and baby loss can really help you heal and allow space for you and building your future family.
As it’s Remembrance Day this week, Your Fertility Hub is talking all about ways you can remember your lost little ones, whether that be from early, mid or late-term miscarriage or stillbirth.
We talk about why it is important to remember or mark the loss in
In this episode, we talk about outlets for your grief and how this can actually bring forward healing.
“Grief is just love with no place to go”
This beautiful quote sums up that grief and loss are actually really about love and the love that we had for the baby or babies we lost. For some, it wasn’t yet a ‘baby’ but there is still huge loss around your hopes and dreams,
The podcast features case studies of fertility coaching clients who
In this episode, we chat through 5 different ways you can mark or remember your lost little one/s:
- Writing a letter
- Holding a ceremony
- Creating a place to go
- Collecting memories
- Creating something
In this episode:
- How grief from miscarriage and baby loss affects everyone differently
- How miscarriage and baby loss are common, yet not often spoken about
- Why it’s important to find ways to process your loss in a way that’s right for you
- Case studies of women who have undergone personalised fertility coaching and healing work with
Karennaand the results they’ve had
- 5 ways you can mark or remember your lost little ones
- Where to reach out for support after a miscarriage or baby loss
- Considerations for those around you also suffering loss in their own way
Join Your Fertility Toolbox for specific support, videos and downloads to help you heal and cope with your loss.
You may also like:
- Why is miscarriage a dirty little secret by Helen Plass
- Many of our inspiring stories feature women who have suffered miscarriages and baby loss
- Your Fertility Toolbox – a free, members-only area of Your Fertility Hub where you can get specific support, materials and downloads to help you with the emotional side of your fertility
Links mentioned in the podcast:
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.