In this episode, Fertility Coach Karenna Wood talks you through her top tips to manage IVF more positively.
In this, she touches on stress, emotional wellbeing, managing relationships and how to take control of your thoughts (and not let them control you)
With nearly 15 top tips just for the emotional side, this is a must-listen for anyone going through IVF.
At the end of the episode, listeners can get a special 20% discount code for the new IVF Support Course ‘IVF Thrive’.
In this episode:
- Why you need to focus on your emotional well-being during IVF
- The IVF rollercoaster
- Stress and IVF
- Life outside IVF
- Managing relationships
- The importance of having a good cry!
- Building your support team
- Dealing with nasty and negative emotions
- Going into IVF with a positive or negative
- How visualisation can help your fertility mindset
You may also like:
- 5 tips to prepare you emotionally for IVF
- Samantha’s IVF Success Stories
- EP2 – How Stress affects fertility
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Your Fertility Toolbox – Free resources, tools and exclusive community for emotional support during infertility
- 50 Top Tips for IVF
- EP19 – Poppy’s fertility journey
- EP15 – Changing negative thought patterns
- EP18 – Relationship tips during infertility
- IVF Thrive online support course
Connect with us on social media:
Join us on social media for our Monday motivational posts and Friday funnies and so much more!
For more insight, subscribe to the show for regular episodes and please leave a review on i-tunes so we can share the message and help more women find their way through and out of infertility.
Support for your fertility journey
Join the Toolbox community for access to our exclusive, secret Facebook group where you can get tips, recommendations and support from women all over the world. Also, you get access to a huge range of articles, freebies, interviews and downloads with more added every month!