Access free goodies like
- Exclusive blogs and articles
- Interviews, articles, and resources from guest experts from around the world
- Relaxation and meditation tracks
- Video guides and tutorials
- Printables and downloads
With more added every month!
Your Free Fertility Meditation Library
Relax and to optimise your natural fertility
Your Free Fertility Video Library
Tips, tutorials and Interviews
Your Free Fertility Downloads Library
Workbooks, exercises and printables
Toolbox members get free access to libraries of meditations, downloads and videos all designed to help you with the emotional side of the infertility journey.
You can also purchase albums of meditations (including specific IVF/IUI meditations) and our unique fertility workbooks in our shop. We also have new fertility affirmation and milestone cards which we think you'll love.
Sign up to get an exclusive invite to the Toolbox Facebook group where you can chat about your fertility journey and get tips, recommendations and support from women just like you.
- Your Relaxation Tools – Learn techniques to de-stress, download relaxation meditations and how to find some peace of mind
- Your Positive Fertility – Discover techniques to help you feel more positive right now, feel motivated and how to banish your negative self-talk
- Enhancing Your Fertility – Understand how you can boost your natural fertility and fertility treatments by working purely with your mind
- Your Relationships – Revitalise your relationships with grounded advice and techniques to help you with your loved ones, friends and colleagues
- Your Coping Skills – Somewhere you can turn to in times of need for practical strategies and advice including for miscarriage, loss and looking at other options for parenthood
Most popular in the toolbox…
Learn our 8 top tips for coping better during infertility, including just how important it is to be optimistic about beating infertility.
Guilt is a complex emotion during infertility. Learn how you can reduce these negative feelings and move forward. It’s time to stop being so hard on yourself. Infertility is hard enough!!
Read our top 6 tips for creating a sacred space for relaxation and contemplation during infertility to help your mind and body relax. Whilst trying to conceive your mind is often racing and it’s hard to relax. Even at home, it can be hard to feel calm and find the...
You’re not alone, so don’t go it alone!
Feelings are much like waves. We can’t stop them coming, but we can choose which ones to surf!