Simply fertility coaching has 2 aims:
- Reduce the negative impact infertility is having on you and your life
- Enhancing your body’s natural fertility using mind-body techniques. Fertility coaching can directly impact egg health, shrink fibroids, improve sperm mobility, reduce PCOS symptoms, reduce endometriosis and much more.
It’s simple, effective and it works
Fertility coaching is an exciting and innovative therapy which is highly successful in helping you feel more positive and in improving your chances of conceiving.
Fertility coaching combines experienced fertility knowledge, cognitive-therapy, guided relaxations and visualisations, positive psychology and professional coaching skills to transform your experience of fertility, assist your body and mind to be in the healthiest place possible and teach you relaxation tools and stress-reduction techniques which you will use for the rest of your life.
We change your mindset to be more positive, provide you with coping skills and (although it’s hard to believe right now) we help you feel calm and in control of your fertility journey.
We supercharge ‘YOU’ to supercharge your fertility
“In a study by Harvard University, women accessing a supported mind-body program were over twice as likely to conceive as those who didn’t. Of those women that got pregnant, 76% did so naturally (without medical intervention) within 12 months despite their age, number of years of trying and diagnoses.”
Let’s get real…..
You want a baby. In fact that’s all you think about. Til you drive yourself crazy. It’s impacting your relationships, your social life, work, your body – in fact all of you.
But more than that, trying to conceive is leaving you feeling stuck, isolated, hopeless, angry, worthless, guilty, scared and a million other things every day.
Some days you’re not even sure who you are anymore and you just can’t relax and get out your own head.
Infertility showed up in your life uninvited. Everything was going fine, until month after month nothing happened. Your friends were all falling pregnant normally. You couldn’t talk about it – it’s still embarrassing and deep down you were wondering ‘what’s wrong with me?’
So you got your big girl pants on and researched obsessively. You waged war on it – throwing everything at it until you had nothing left to give (but still somehow you kept going).
Talk about the elephant in the room – this became this massive multi-coloured ginormous thing you are carrying around everywhere with you that totally changes how you look at the world. But no one else can see it because you masked it with a smile and carried on like superwoman!
Even the people that you have let into your inner world don’t really get it, say inappropriate and hurtful things and forget the next minute and carry on with their amazing lives.
On the outside, you’re amazing too – kicking ass at work, buying the best gift for your bestie’s baby shower and the ‘go-to-girl’ for all your friends’ problems. On the inside, however you’re a #hotmess, barely holding it together.
Even on your better days, you’re still sad that these are the cards you’ve been dealt and struggle to feel like your old self.
So what have you done so far?
Been to countless appointments with doctors and alternative therapists but still feel you need something or someone else on your team
Googled every possible reason this could be happening or every angle of your diagnosis if you have one
Pored obsessively over every success story
Reached out to some people in your life but aren’t feeling fully supported.
Avoided baby showers, family gatherings and pregnancy announcements in your news feed but they still sneak through and hit you like a punch in the stomach
Read every book, blog or Pinterest story
Downloaded every free guide, subscribed to a million lists and joined online summits to see if you’ve missed anything (this just sent you down a load of rabbit holes with more questions than answers & drained all your energy)
Eliminated toxins, transformed your diet and taken herbs or supplements and even though you love these changes it’s really hard to stay motivated because your mind is not cooperating and it’s hard to stay on track with it all
You’ve done all you can by yourself
It’s time for change
Nobody should have to go through the hell of infertility alone and unsupported.
It’s time to be #strongertogether
It’s time to fight back
How does fertility coaching work?
Fertility Coaching is a highly personalised, intensive mind-body program where we work one-to-one to:
- De-stress you, help you find balance and teach you proven relaxation techniques and self-help tools
- Help you drop the guilt and self-blame forever and learn to take better care of yourself
- Uncover any emotional blocks, stop the negative thoughts looping in your mind and help you change to more positive thinking
- Assess lifestyle, physical and emotional factors affecting your fertility
- Help you heal from the traumas of infertility and teach you simple coping techniques so your journey is more up than down
- Alter your mindset so your life and view of your fertility is much more positive
- Strengthen and motivate you
- Help you optimize your relationships whether that be with your partner, family, friends or colleagues
- Set goals for yourself and make you accountable to them (in a nice way!)
- Build you up and enhance and maximise your body’s natural fertility through mind-body techniques
- Prepare you for parenthood and guide you to find your way out of infertility
“It’s like having a knowledgeable guide by your side. Not only someone you can talk to properly, but someone who gets it and has the skills to help you feel more positive, in control and more like you again!
What can I expect?
- All clients start with a comprehensive pre assessment which includes your fertility, relationship, menstrual and family history. Once this is completed, you are booked in for your fertility breakthrough session where we chat through any potential issues identified in your pre assessment, start to identify emotional areas that are affecting you and develop goals and an action plan for you to achieve these goals.
- Following the first session, you will receive a personalised Fertility Coaching Goals booklet for you to review. This contains the goal state we are working towards and any specific actions, affirmations and visualisations relevant to you.
- In subsequent sessions, we use a variety of tools such as cognitive therapy, coaching and guided relaxations to help you reach those goals and your personalised Fertility Coaching Goals booklet is updated after each session with any changes. The guided visualisations and relaxations are a favourite part of each session for many clients – it’s an opportunity to be guided into a state of complete relaxation and we bring in your goals and past history to completely tailor the experience to you, help you restructure your thoughts and maximise your fertility. Fully-edited versions of your tailored relaxation and transformation recordings are available in addition to the coaching for you to download and use in between sessions
- The sessions are very informal and allow you to open up about how fertility is affecting you and uncovering anything that may be unhealthy for you, working together to boost your fertility.
- Sessions are conducted virtually by video call and in between sessions, you have unlimited access via email during office hours for additional support. All information discussed within the coaching is of course completely confidential and is time just for you to let go and be clear on what you need in your life right now and how you can maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
You don’t have to do this alone!
Fertility Coaching is like having an experienced guide at your side, showing you the way through and out of infertility
About your fertility coach
Karenna Wood is an international fertility coach who has worked in the UK and Australia. She is an expert in positive psychology, coaching techniques, hypnosis and meditation for fertility and is also an independent antenatal teacher and HypnoBirthing practitioner.She specialises in the emotional side of fertility and birthing and is a passionate advocate for mind-body medicine and the power of relaxation.
- First-class BA (Hons) Applied Communications
- Certified Fertility Coach, The Fertile Body Method
- Certified Fertility Educator, The HypnoBirthing Institute
- Diploma in Childbirth Education (DipEd), Childbirth International
- Certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner, Marie Mongan Method, The HypnoBirthing Institute
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Infant Massage Information Service
In 2017, she founded ‘Your Fertility Hub’ to reach more women with the tools and techniques she uses in private practice, to empower more women to take control of their fertility and to create an inspiring and supportive community. Your Fertility Hub aims to help thousands of women worldwide reduce the negative impact of infertility and enhance their natural fertility.
Karenna has three children. She knows the joy and deep richness children bring and she is incredibly passionate to help her clients achieve that too.
You can read more about Karenna’s story and behind the scenes at Your Fertility Hub here.
Why I do what I do?
I know there’s a better way to live through and get out of infertility. I’ve seen it firsthand with my clients. I founded Your Fertility Hub to spread the word wider and to help change the conversation around fertility to be more positive, more personal and more mainstream.
What clients say…
Frequently Asked Questions
What stage of my fertility journey should I start fertility coaching?
Regardless of what stage you are at, fertility coaching can help as it is tailored to the individual
How does coaching and visualisation help women get pregnant?
The coaching means we are solution and future-focused and set bite-sized goals that you can achieve to get you into your most fertile state ready for conception.
Fertility coaching with Karenna is really unique as it combines experienced fertility knowledge, meditation and visualisation tools, professional coaching techniques and positive psychology techniques to help you bring about change to your fertility journey.
Through fertility coaching, you will feel informed, empowered and in control of your journey.
What does fertility coaching include?
- Your comprehensive pre-assessment
- Initial goal-setting and identifying session
- Follow-up 60-minute sessions
- A personalised workbook, affirmations and actions updated after every session
- In addition, you have complete and unlimited access to ALL the Your Fertility Hub Online Courses (worth over $250) and Toolbox goodies and community, so you can work through these at your own-pace inbetween sessions and benefit from the support of other women going through the same things you are.
- Unlimited email access during office hours
Fully-personalised recordings and visualisations can be sent to you in addition to your coaching package.
Does Fertility Coaching work?
Many research studies have shown that women who use mind-body tools / programs and practice visualisations have over double the pregnancy and IVF success rates.
Does it contradict other fertility or alternative treatments?
In fact, fertility coaching is highly successful at maximising your chances of getting pregnant whilst undergoing medical treatments and includes specific visulisations and therapy to accompany IVF and other assisted reproductive technologies.
Does this replace the need for other treatment?
How many sessions will I need?
Do you see both partners?
What locations do you work in?
For our sessions, it’s important that you can find a quiet space where we will not be disturbed and as we are working over the Internet, that you have a good, strong internet connection.
How do I book?
Let’s get started…
- Are you yearning for and ready for change? Do you need something different for your journey? When you’re at that place and we start coaching together – that’s where the magic happens.
- Are you ready to embrace a new way of living through and out of your fertility journey?
- Are you ready to feel more positive each and every day, to take control of your fertility and have someone motivating you and supporting you every step?
- Are you ready to give to yourself? To invest not only in your fertility but your overall health, relationships, career etc and to find time to nourish and nurture YOU, as YOU are at the heart of your fertility journey?
So many women go through infertility alone or wish they’d sought support earlier.
Don’t be one of them!
Book your fertility breakthrough call today and feel supported, energised
and supercharged for your journey