Supporting you on the emotional side of your fertility journey
From fighting back tears when your sister-in-law announces she’s pregnant (again!) to stressing out before every single doctor’s appointment, infertility can be intense. Very, very intense. A lot of issues As you probably know all too well, infertility is a...read more
Often the focus around preparing for IVF is around diet, lifestyle and practical arrangements. But one of the biggest things to manage during IVF is actually your emotions - riding the IVF roller coaster is tough and it can quickly take it’s toll on you. Here are 5...read more
In episode 12, we chat about how tough the holiday season can be during infertility. When you're trying to get pregnant, the holidays can seem to magnify everything and it's easy to feel stressed out. The holidays can just add to the feeling that your life is on hold...read more
Are your fertility worries getting on top of you?
How would you like to feel more positive and energised every day?
Worrying is something that completely saps our mental energy and drains our minds of all that’s positive in our lives and the amazing possibilities in our futures. It also becomes a habit and almost a comfort in times of stress, but it’s not healthy for you and it’s not helping you get where you need to be.
We can help you change all that!
Our FREE toolbox members area is packed with articles, interviews, downloads and gifts to support you on the emotional side of your fertility journey with more added every week. PLUS you get an invite to our exclusive community.
Episodes you might like...
- EP1 - Why the emotional side of fertility is so important
- EP2 - Stress and Fertility. How stress affects your fertility and top-5 stress-reduction strategies
- EP3 - Relaxation and Fertility. FREE guided meditation
- EP4 - Interview with Priya about her incredible fertility journey and how seeking a second opinion transformed her journey
- EP5 - 3 quick relaxation techniques for fertility calm
- EP6 - Worrying and reducing fertility overwhelm. Special offer included.
- EP7 - Interview with Shiree on her 8 year TTC journey, severe endometriosis and using an egg donor
- EP8 - Gratitude and Fertility - How introducing a daily gratitude practice can transform how you feel
- EP9 - Saying NO! whilst TTC - Why it's ok to say no to things that don't support your wellbeing
- EP10 - Interview with Sue about her 10-year TTC journey and how she finally resolved it
- EP11 - Remembering babies lost through miscarriage or late-term baby loss
- EP12 - Thriving through the holidays during infertility
i-Tunes so you don't miss an episode
Health is not just about what you’re eating. It’s also about what you’re thinking and saying!