Supporting you on the emotional side of your fertility journey
Your Fertility Hub is on a mission to change infertility.
We’re all about the emotional side of infertility – helping you reduce the negative impact it’s having on you and to maximise your chances of conceiving through the power of mind-body tools and emotional support.
Get a quick overview of all the fertility support and goodness we have on our Getting Started page!
"Secondary infertility can feel so much harder to speak out about and to seek help because you have been blessed with a child or children."Name: Shannon Carpenter Age: 34 Time TTC: 2 years Diagnosis: Secondary Infertility, Unexplained Infertility, Male Factor...
In this episode, we delve into your fertility story. What’s the real story you are telling yourself? We find out if it’s helping you or hindering you on your journey. You know your story off by heart - X years TTC, number of months disappointed, number of cycles, FSH,...
Increase your natural fertility with mind-body tools
How would you like to feel more positive and energised every day?
How would you like to feel less stressed and more in control of your fertility journey?
How would you like to do all this and know you are improving your chances of conceiving too?
It’s helping thousands of women worldwide and it’s possible for you too.
Our FREE toolbox members area is packed with articles, interviews, downloads and gifts to support you on the emotional side of your fertility journey with more added every week. PLUS you get an invite to our exclusive community.
Top 10 Episodes
- EP2 - Stress and Fertility. How stress affects your fertility and top-5 stress-reduction strategies
- EP3 - Relaxation and Fertility. FREE guided meditation
- EP21 - Mindfulness: The secret weapon
- EP23 - Managing emotions during IVF
- EP26 - Jealousy during infertility
- EP28 - Your Fertility Mindset
- EP35 - Erin's lessons learned through infertility
- EP36 - Fertility Affirmations
- EP39 - Coping with guilt
- EP40 - What's your REAL fertility story?
Subscribe on iTunes so you don't miss an episode